Sunday, May 3, 2009

Good Mail From Krissy









I received my package for the Favorite Things Swap, and the package was labeled "Good Mail From Krissy"! My partner, Krissy (thinking-of-blue.blogspot.com), sent me some really fun things in the package, all beautifully wrapped...
1) Favorite summer beach read - Firefly Beach (Can't wait to read it!)
2) Favorite childhood game - Mad Libs (Who doesn't love these!)
3) Favorite childhood treat - Animal crackers (These are a favorite adult treat for me!)
4) Favorite candy - dark chocolate (This chocolate looked fancy and tasted awesome!)
5) Favorite lotion/scent - Vanilla (Smells great!)
6) Favorite bath product - Bath & Body Warm Vanilla Sugar bath bar (Can't wait to try this!)
7) Favorite on-the-go makeup - Maybelline Liquid Eyes in Lasting Lavendar (Pretty color...)
8) Favorite color - Crayons in a "Rainbow" of colors (I was excited to see Krissy's favorite color is "rainbow", because I sent her something that makes rainbows!)
9) Favorite "craft" - Play-doh (I also love play-doh!)
10) Favorite flowers to plant - Forget-me-nots (Such a pretty little flower)

1 comment: